Howdy:

I am trying to get Struts-chain up and running. I follow the instruction of struts-chain in the cvs to build from the source:

export ANT_HOME=.../ant-1.6beta2
export JAVA_HOME=.../j2sdk1.4.2_02
export TOMCAT_HOME=.../tomcat-5.0.14

The build.properties is copied from the build.properties.sample
  servlet.home=.../common/lib
  struts.home=.../jakarta-struts-bin
  chain.home=.../cvs/jakarta-commons-sandbox/chain

export PATH=${PATH}:${JAVA_HOME}/bin:${ANT_HOME}/bin:${TOMCAT_HOME}/common/lib/servlet-api.jar:${TOMCAT_HOME}/server/lib/catalina-ant.jar

execute the following command at the struts-chain directory
[-]$ ant clean dist

I got the error:
/build.xml:54: taskdef class org.apache.catalina.ant.DeployTask could not be found

Please feed me the latest instruction to create struts-chain.war

Thanks
BaTien
DBGROUPS