PLEASE send all framework/application user questions to the
STRUTS-USER mailing list.

Ok it is not a web site, but you might want to try also the
WROX book "Professional JSP Site Design" by various people.
I believe that big red book has a chapter dedicated entirely
to HTML frames. It's about a railway site.

> Thanks !
>
> Nesh

Your welcome

--
Peter Pilgrim,
Struts/J2EE Consultant, RBoS FM, Risk IT

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
             Regulated by the Financial Services Authority

            Visit our website at http://www.rbs.co.uk/CBFM/