Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

Quoting Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

When we release 1.2.0, it will be the current nightly build,

Except that's still based on non-released versions of the commons packages,
right? Shouldn't a 1.2.x Struts release be based on the most recent releases
of the commons JARs?

The commons-validator 1.1.0 was released it just wasn't a GA grade jar.
The version in CVS would be a GA Quality, which I could/would release.

My take is that we release 1.1.1 validator and use it for struts 1.2.0. The concensis
on the struts-dev list was that Validator really needs a struts release before it could
be voted of Beta/RC quality(i.e. announced on the struts-dev and struts-user but no where else) list,
because there may be less than 10 people using it standalone. More may be using the nightly version.

-Rob