This looks like an XML validation error.  I assume you didn't modify the
stuts-config.dtd, therefore your enhanced struts-config would not pass a
strict xml evaluation.  Is it possible that Jrun doesn't require xml
validation of configuration files?  I know that Resin doesn't validate xml
configuration files other than for open/close tags.

Edgar