Dear All,

I am working on an intranet website using struts/tiles. Due to server
restrictions write access is not allowed to the disk from which content is

served. In order to update/add to the content of the website dynamically I

need to change the tileDefinitions.xml file, which is obviously not
possible.

My only solution so far is to write my own version of the
org.apache.struts.tiles.xmlDefinition package to access a database instead

- essentially create a TilesDefinitionFactory which reads the definitions
from a database.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or alternatives?

Paul

PS Apologies for the repost - on 2nd thoughts this seems far more
dev-oriented than most posts on users list.

Global Equity Derivatives Technology
Deutsche Bank [/]
Office  +44 (0)20 754 55458
Mobile +44 (0)7736 299483