Don Brown wrote:
> Is there one?  I have several ideas I'd like to toss into the
> discussion.
>
> Don

There's a Whiteboard page in the Wiki.

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?StrutsWhiteboard

I'll be posting more about Jericho, but wanted to get what I had so far (a starter DTD) under CVS.

One other idea that I've been meaning to bring up in the wake of wildcard Mappings, is the idea of merging context attributes into ActionForward paths. For example, we could do something like

<forward name="lookup" merge="true" path="/lookup.do?key={key}" />

and have it replace {key} with request.getAttribute("key") (or session if not found).