From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 2:04 PM
To: Struts Developers List
Subject: Re: Struts EL Distro

I agree, also each of the *.war files have a copy
of the .jar files. Would it be acceptable to have a script or ant to gut
the WEB-INF/lib directory of war files before distribution then reinsert
them by running another script after they are unpacked by the user? The
Distro would be less than 4MB if we did that. We could create another
ant target that never assembles the war files in the first place, and
another 'ant demo-war' command could package the already compiled
*.class files of the app into a war.

-Rob