We probably wouldn't be able to rename it per se. We'd have to deprecate one class and
bring another up using the new name. (The one we deprecating being a shell that calls
the new one.) Tyranny of the installed base, and all that :)

A lot of the naming in the Tiles package is inconsistence and does need to be
addressed. One reason for this was that Tiles had a name change late in the cycle, so
sometimes the older name is used.

What would be helpful would be a proposal that presented an new API with al the
changes, as well as what bridge classes would be needed to get there from here.

-Ted.