Zitat von Steve Raeburn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> As a sideshow to the Struts TLP proposal, I'd like to resurrect a
> discussion from a few months ago regarding a new logo for the Struts
> project.
>
> At the time, I put together a site
> (http://www.ninsky.com/struts/logo/logo.do) to allow submission and
> voting for a new logo, should we decide we want one. Please take a look,
> and if there's interest from the committers and community, then we could
> launch a competition for a shiny new logo to go with the (possible)
> shiny new TLP status.

Do you allow everyone submissing logos or is there a special group of
submitters?

I`m asking because I`ve tried to load one logo up yesterday and the submit
action has not been gone wrong, but the logo is not visible at the moment.

Beside this: are there any parameters for the new logo? Width, height,
filesize?

Michael