Quoting Ted Husted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 11:53:55 +0100, Filippo Munafò wrote:
> > Perfect! What you did in JSF is exatcly what we need:
> >
> > "the controller servlet automatically recognize 'META-INF/struts-
> > config.xml' resources in any JAR files that were included in the
> > application."
> >
> > When in struts?
> >
> > Can I help?
>
> I think we do the same sort of thing in Commons Chain, n'est pas?

This particular functionality was in relationship to automatically finding and
WAR) without having to explicitly note them in context init parameters.  It
doesn't really relate to per-request processing.

I can't do this today, but anyone who wants to help on this need only submit an
enhancement request (with a patch) to ActionServlet.init() to scan the
configuration resources in addition to what it already does.  The secret sauce
is to use ClassLoader.findResources() to get the list of URLs to be processed.