Hi!

Don't know whether any implementation of preserving form state is planned
for Struts. But at the simplest level I would like to implement the following:

1) extend html:form tag to except Map of parameters, so that I could
   preserve request parameters between form submissions:
   <form name="pform" action="/app/action.do?user_id=34&amp;status_id=72"
method="post">...</form>
   This is similar to what we now have in html:link tag.

2) extend ActionForward with addParameter method, so that I could redirect
   to an action with parameter. It is possible to construct path manually,
   but addParameter method will save a lot of time.

Does any body already work on it?

Regards,
Ignat.

E-mail: ignat at tiger dot unisquad dot com