Matthias Kerkhoff wrote:

> [snip]
> Am I right, that I could write my own BeanUtils (together with a slightly
> modified ActionServlet) if the majority of struts-users doesn't share my
> opinion ?

It is certainly possible for you to do this.

At the moment, BeanUtils doesn't really make overriding particular methods easy,
because it is used as a singleton -- meaning you have to replace the actual
org.apache.struts.util.BeanUtils class itself.  I need to think about possibly
using a factory method of some sort to create a Populator (or something like
that), so that you can register your own implementation without having to modify
anything.

> Matthias                        (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Craig McClanahan

                                    Applications to Tomcat