Masakatsu Ito wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Masakatsu Ito, one of Japanese system engineer.
> I would like ask you about commercial use of Struts.
>
> Because Struts has hypersophisticated MVC framework, I would like to
> use it as library for our system.
>
> Of course, I am planning that licenses are written on the documents
> and manuals because our development team will introduce the changes,
> and the library will be contained in the package software.
>
> I'd like to know anything else what we need beside writting
> the licenses.
> If you find any problem, please let me know.
>
> I'm looking forward hearing from you.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> --
> Masakatsu Ito <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm glad that you find Struts appropriate to your needs.  Please feel
free to include it in your package -- the only requirements you must
meet are those listed in the Apache Software Foundation license, which
is included at the top of each source file and in the file LICENSE in
the top-level directory of the distribution.

In addition, contributions of patches, improved code, new features, or
even just requests for features are also welcome.

Craig McClanahan

                                    Applications to Tomcat