From: Hines, Bill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 31 October 2000 18:29
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: UML Diagrams for Struts

Does anyone know of or have any UML type diagrams for the struts-type model
2 core behavior? I'm thinking in terms of sequence diagrams that show the
general process of a request coming in and finding it's way through the
servlet, action class, hash table, worker beans, etc.

I'd like to structure our applications this way but I'm not quite ready to
buy into a whole 'framework' for our apps, having been previously bitten by
efforts like TurboVision, OWL, and the BDE framework from Borland. Plus, we
don't have servlets 2.2 and JSP 1.1 yet, we're still at 2.1 and 1.0
respectively.

If you are not the addressee of this confidential e-mail and any
attachments, please delete it and inform the sender; unauthorised
redistribution or publication is prohibited. Views expressed are those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Citria Limited.