Hi,

I am using the <logic:iterate> tag to loop through my SQL query result and
displaying them. Is there a way to display the rows such that they are
displayed with different colors (eg odd rows blue even rows red)?

I thought of coding additional java code in the JSP page to sett the color
of the row (I am displaying my rows in a HTML

Maybe an enhancement can be made to the <struts:logic> tag to take a style
sheet setting for specifying a row color combination of some sort or a new
<struts:logic-table> tag for displaying collections.

Any opinion?

Michael Mok