[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Can anyone tell me if Struts works w/ IIS? If so, can anyone point me to a
> tutorial on setting it up. Thanks
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Struts by itself won't work with IIS because IIS doesn't support servlets.
However, if you use a servlet container like Tomcat or JRun with an IIS
connector, it should be fairly straightforward to set this up.

For Tomcat in particular (since I'm more familiar with it), the only
non-standard configuration setting you need to do is make sure that the *.do
URLs get forwarded to Tomcat instead of IIS trying to serve them.  Details are
in a HOWTO guide that comes with Tomcat.

Craig McClanahan