Hi There:
 I get a question regarding for the struts structure.

 We have existing web based software have our own structures.

            Root

                       Bin

                        Classes (Class files)

                        Docs

                        Src

                        Web (JSP pages)

                        Runtime

                        Conf (Configuration files)

                        Lib (Library)

                        Logs

 But the struts will ask some structures like this.

             Root

                        WEB-INF

                                    Classes

                                    Jsp

                                    Lib

                                    Session

                                    (JSP pages)

                        META-INF

The question comes down is, we want to use struts in our system, but we don'
t want to change our system structures. I recognize the struts pickup the
web.xml like default configuration files from WEB-INF directory, and
hardcode action.xml in action.java. If anybody has similar condition like
this, please help.

I really looking forward to use this MVC structure in our software.

Thanks