http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user%40jakarta.apache.org/

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2000 11:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: New struts user - status Qs

I just got a small system running using sturts on a mysql database.
A few Qs:

1) Is there an archive of the email list anywhere ?

2) Anyone done anything to help rapidly create an application ?

I created a Q&D application builder to help get started.  It reads the
structure of Mysql database and creates the Form/Action classes as well as
a list and edit JSP and the action.xml -- any place I can put it for other
users ?

(note: it's in perl and uses the 0.5 release, and is probably written
totally wrong, BUT it does creating working aps)

Later ...

Rich Roth --- On-the-Net

Direct:  Box 927, Northampton, MA 01061

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]              Url: http://east.on-the-net.com
      ~~~   i-Depth lets you Add Instant Depth to your Website    ~~~
      ~~~  7 day free trial at: http://www.i-depth.com/signup.htm ~~~