Title: Another Locale problem

Hi,

I've just looked through the mail-archieve of this mailing-list to find a solution for
my problem, but I still haven't figured out the solution ...
I'm running web-applications with Struts and Tomcat.
Now I wanted to use diffeent resource bundles for different languages exactly the way it is described in the
user's guide. But my browser just doesn't handle it correctly.
E.G.

the default ressource bundle is called ApplicationResources.properties (which is set through the web.xml file of the webapplication, am I right??)

and I store different ApplicationResources_XX.properties files in the same directory. fr for France, ge for Germany and so on ...

But my browsers just display the files the language od the default properties file or when I adjusted the browser to German the German properties.

I just haven't figured out, what to do  to see for example the French version.
So why am I only able to see default or German ??? I'm using German versions for my browser, but as I understood it, that shouldn't matter, or ??

I've thought it depends on the adjusted languages in preferences of the browser ??
If not I'm getting something terribly wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mike