The other thing I've seen done when you don't want somebody to ever
accidentally run a .JSP is to rename it to something else (Arsdigita
Community System, java version, does this, by having .JSP pages which do an
include on other JSP pages with the extension '.tpl' (for template).
Directly accessing the .tpl file from a browser would not trigger the JSP
handler. This would not stop the user from seeing the raw page though, so it
is still probably best to put them somewhere inaccessible as above...