-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Seth Ladd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 16. November 2000 15:54
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: RE: Problems with example app, and cookie & match tests, in
WebLogic 5.1

>the mail-archieve is crowded with Struts / Weblogic problems.
>WL seems to have different problems with Struts.
>As I've switched over to Orion Appserver, I've never had the same problems
>again.

That's very interesting... when I tried the latest nightly build of struts
w/ Orion 1.4.0, I still get the "Can't find resource MESSAGE" error.  I am
deploying struts-example.war as a webapp, loading it on startup, and having
Orion expand it.  struts-example does in fact have struts.jar in its lib.  I
would think that all I have to do to get the struts-example.war to work is
point to it w/ orion's application.xml and default-web-site.xml, but I keep
getting the "Can't find resource MESSAGE" error.

Is there a trick I'm missing?

Thanks,
Seth

ps I tried the fix for Orion from the INSTALL but that didn't seem to work.