I'm assuming you already have your own ActionServlet descendant. I believe
you will need to use it to override the processActionPerform() method to
add your own post processing hook.

I'm guessing that there is currently no post processing hook, since that
would assume that the request and response are still valid. The current
architecture allows struts users to do their own forwarding/redirecting
within your Action classes and not return an ActionForward instance (but
instead, null).

HTH,

Mike