From: Jannik Nørgaard Steen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 24 November 2000 11:22
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: logic:iterate does not work with HashMap

Hi,

we're developing a web-app currently using Struts 0.5 milestone release.
In this application we store a object in the session context that contains a
HashMap which we try to access
from a JSP. This works fine.
However when we try to iterate through the HashMap like this (contents
property contains the HashMap):

<logic:iterate id="materialItem"
name="com.smartmediatech.internet.beans.MaterialResult" property="contents">
..
..
</logic:iterate>

no materialItem bean is placed in the pageContext. This is odd because if we
use a ArrayList instead of a HashMap it works... but we need to use a
HashMap for other reasons.

We've looked in the iterate tag handler source code an cannot see why it
does not work.
Have we missed something or is this a bug ?

Med venlig hilsen/Best Regards

Jannik Nørgaard Steen