Hello,

Craig R. McClanahan wrote:

   [...]
> I would suggest instead that Orion fix their buggy classloader.  This particular
> issue has nothing to do with the servlet specification -- Orion is not
> implementing the getResource() method of java.lang.ClassLoader, which is used by
> the ResourceBundle classes of the JDK, correctly.

i'd like to switch my application from struts-0.5 to 1.0.

it is possible to get 1.0 work with orion 1.4.x?

i tried a patch posted on this list:

 > > > seems be caused from the following line in ActionServlet.java > line
 > > 881):
 > getServletContext().getResource(registrations[i+1]);

but then the request to struts-example "hangs" forever.

thanks for help
   klaus

--
Klaus Thiele - Personal & Informatik AG
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

  "There's got to be more to life than compile-and-go."