Hello,

I've posted a question on this last week and finally found the solution
myself, but there's still something wrong in my configuration somewhere and
I still have some questions.

The problem is that the files under the webapps/project/WEB-INF/lib are not
found.

It's obvious that the problem has something to do with the CLASSPATH.

A solution for all this could be to manually add each path, .jar, ... in the
OS Classpath, but I don't think this is a good solution. Don't think it's a
good idea to change the CLASSPATH manually each time you create an
application. I suppose TOMCAT should know at startup to add for each webapp
the lib directory to the CLASSPATH.  Why are those directories and files not
recognized?

Also when I try to access a package
webapps/project/WEB-INF/classes/prog/package2 from a Java file in
webapps/project/WEB-INF/classes/prog/package1 (import prog.package2.*), an
error occurs (package prog.package2 does not exists).

I hope you can help me with this. I think that many
"Resource-bundle-related" questions can be solved the same way my problems
will be solved...

Greetings,

Koen De Smet

P.S. Is it possible to alter tomcat.bat and add the next lines?

set _LIBJARS2=
for %%i in (%TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps\*\lib) do call
%TOMCAT_HOME%\bin\cpappend.bat %%i

set CP=%CP%%_LIBJARS2%

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
The Capital Markets Company.

http://www.capco.com