Hi,

> Is there a possibility to use the select tag with multiple="1" and let the
> action class make the matching to a Collection in the form object?
I have extended the Select- and the Options-Tag to support multiple select
boxes a while ago. But sadly the tags just suport String-Arrays instead of
Collections. That's because of the result type of getParameterValues(..).
One could change that (convert it into a Collection) but how to decide which
usage in BeanUtils.populate(..)?

So for now use it this way
<form:select property="myStringArray" multiple="1" size="8">

Your ObjectForm needs an attribute myStringArray which is set by the
ActionServlet.

Regards,
Till

P.S. Excuse the bad style just to change the Struts-Tags instead of really
extending them. I'd changed them quick'n'dirty.

OptionsTag.java

SelectTag.java