Jannik Nørgaard Steen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have troubles with parsing the struts-config.xml.
>
> The parser apparently uses the dtd from the struts.jar I've included in the
> servlet container classpath (see attached stacktrace). What I don't
> understand is why the xml-parser complaints about every single element in my
> struts-config.xml. I can not see any errors in my xml.
>
> I'm using Struts 20001215 binary dist., Resin 1.1.5 and JDK 1.3

> Any suggestions, please ?

You have not declared the document type at the top of the struts-config.xml file (just
after the "<?xml ... ?>" directive), so the parser has no way to know what DTD you are
claiming conformance with.  Try adding:

<!DOCTYPE struts-config PUBLIC
  "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 1.0//EN"
  "http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/struts-config_1_0.dtd">

and it should work better.

Craig