I have had success by putting the absolute pathname of the jar in the
classpath.
Example:  /dirpath/struts.jar.

I'm having the same problem with NT.  Struts (or maybe Tomcat)
is not picking up the Jars in the WEB-INF/lib directory.  So, I put
the entire path in the CLASSPATH variable.  I don't like the solution.

- Malcolm