From: Hines, Bill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 5:32 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: A great Shockwave flash movie

I'm in favor of banning attachments. We went though this on the JSP_INTEREST
list. We started getting viruses, etc so attachments were banned and nobody
misses them. Files can be hyperlinked from the messages to web sites, ftp
sites, etc and downloaded that way. I would think that the attachments are
pretty annoying to people that don't have broadband anyway, especially when
some people insist on sending large files!