Hi,

I'm trying to run the struts example under Websphere 3.5.2 but I keep
getting the following error:

Message: Server caught unhandled exception from servlet [JSP 1.1
Processor]: com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.UncaughtServletException: Server
caught unhandled exception from servlet [JSP 1.1 Processor]: Missing
resources attribute org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE

I saw this error addressed under the Orion install documentation and I
tried applying the same fix but had no luck.  Has anyone else tried to
implement struts under Websphere?  I did successfully deploy the struts
example using JRUN, but I don't know what to try next for Websphere.

Thanks!

Marilyn