Located here:

http://gallery.bluestone.com/scripts/SaISAPI.dll/Gallery.class/demos/trailMa
ps/index.jsp

(if the link breaks mid-line in this email, just go to
http://gallery.bluestone.com,
then go to "demos" then to "Trail Maps")

There is a new trail-map style tutorial on Struts
compliments of Bluestone Software.  It's based on
one of the more recent builds of Struts, so it should
be a good start for people just learning Struts with
the 1.0 release so close.

It'd be nice to have a more detailed
"External Documentation" or "Links" section on the
Struts website linking to all the tutorials and writings
available for struts, to make learning Struts faster and
easier.

I'd like to put together this section, then hopefully
just hand it off to Craig and he could post it to the
site.  If anyone has links to tutorials and writings
on Struts, please let me know so that I can add them
to this section.  I'm looking for demos, articles,
tutorials, and documented user experiences.

Thanks,

   Mike Schachter