Did we decide to rename the FORM tag library as the HTML tag library in
a 1.0 timeframe?

I agree it makes sense, the library has outgrown just forms, but it
seems to break my existing late-model JSPs.  Worked on the third, now
not.

We've been assuring people for several weeks that the code-breaking
changes were complete.

Or, is there a top-level way we can get the JSP's to use the HTML lib
instead without editing them all?

The change is not mentioned in the release notes, and I didn't see
anything here; at first I thought it was a new library that would hold
additional non-form tags.

If we have some other non-form tags in mind (image, et cetera), I would
suggest we leave the form library as it is, and introduce a new HTML
library (since the form library is big enough), where both libraries
would support the :html, :base, :link tags, and tags on an interim
basis.

I would also consider moving the bean:message, logic:interate, and
logic:redirect tags to a HTML library. Of course, this becomes a
discussion of procedural versus functional cohesion, and reasonable
people can disagree.

In any event, seperate HTML and Form libraries does seem to have higher
cohesion to me, since some people might want to use the HTML tags
without the rest of it.

Incidentally, I note the JAR has jumped in size a bit this week. Was
that the addition of the bean property options, or something else?