From: Oliphant, Geoff
Sent: Monday, 15 January 2001 11:04
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Error in EqualTag when parsing JSP

Craig,

I'm running on Weblogic 5.1 sp6.

I've just updated from 0.5 and starting to get my head around the removal of
<ifAttributeExists> and <htmlProperty> tags.

I've downloaded the latest source (Jan 14, 2001) and it is still failing.
I've tested all the packages and the bean package also fails in the bean
package when it is imported:

/employee_search_results.jsp(-1): Error in tag library at: 'bean': The Tag
class 'org.apache.struts.taglib.bean.DefineTag' has no setter method
corresponding to TLD declared attribute 'value', (JSP 1.1 spec, 5.4.1)
probably occurred due to an error in /employee_search_results.jsp line -1:

But this doesn't make sense since the getValue() and setValue() methods are
both in DefineTag.

Curious....will keep investigating....

Geoff