They are used in the Template Example application, if you want to see a
set in action.

Another templating approach is Components Library for building JSP
views by Cedric Dumoulin at < http://gauss.ficsgrp.com/cdm/index.html
>.

On 1/17/2001 at 3:06 PM Deadman, Hal wrote:

I know the pages that use template tags are slow the first time you hit
them
because there are normally several jsps that need to get compiled.
After
that I would think it would be the same performance-wise as a jsp that
does
lots of jsp:includes. Has anyone tried to use struts-templates in
production? I am starting to use them for a bench project in order to
guage
their value so I can't really speak to their performance.