Ted Husted wrote:

> The repeated "unsuscribe" requests are strange.

Not so strange if you consider human nature.

What happens first is that someone who hasn't read (or didn't save) the original
confirmation message wants to unsubscribe.  They don't know how, so they somehow
come to the conclusion that sending an "unsubscribe" message to the list itself
is the right way -- or at least an effective way.

Then, other people who have wanted to unsubscribe but didn't know how see this,
and say "oh, so *that* is how you do it", and mimic the same behavior.

I will work on adding the trailer to list messages, but my experience is that
this scenario happens just as often on lists with trailers as lists without.

Craig McClanahan