[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it might seem that I'm a little bit stupid and Germans tend to be :-) but it
> isn't in the source distribution zip-file. I have unzipped it and found
> everthing but not the *.tlds..!

You are correct -- the TLDs are *not* in the source distribution.

That is because they are created, as part of the build process, from the files
in the "src/doc" directory (such as "struts-bean.xml").  When you run the build,
they are placed in the "lib" directory underneath your build destination.  (The
documentation pages that are in the Struts documentation application are
generated from these same XML pages, just by using a different stylesheet, so
the TLDs and docs are guaranteed to remain in synch at all times.)

If you want to have these files without having to build Struts, you should grab
the binary distribution instead, as others have described.

> Oliver

Craig