I have all of JAR files under "WEB-INF/lib".  Only the SO files are under "WEB-INF/lib/solaris".  Will this causes any problem?
Teresa
-----Original Message-----
From: Craig R. McClanahan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 6:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Deploy WAR file with Weblogic 510 sp8 on Solaris 7

"Yu, Teresa" wrote:
 I am able to deploy my WAR file with an un-jarred fashion.  However, I wasn't able to deploy my WAR file as it is. My WAR file consists of a set of gif, xml, jsp, jar, css, so, and js files.  Under WEB-INF\lib folder, it contains a set of jar files.  Under WEB-INF\lib\solaris, it contains a set of library files.  When I deploy the WAR file, I expected to see the set of .jar and .so files under WEB-INF\_tmp_war_abc\lib and WEB-INF\_tmp_war_abc\lib\solaris folder (where abc is my context name).  Instead, I only see the .jar files under WEB-INF\_tmp_war_abc.  In a result, some of my servlets and functions could not be found.Any idea will be appreciated.Thanks,Teresa

I do not know if this will solve your problem, but putting JAR files under "WEB-INF/lib/solaris" violates the servlet spec standards for web application archives -- all of the JAR files need to be under "WEB-INF/lib".

Craig McClanahan