Peter Doyle wrote:

> Hi,
>  Part of my application involves the user filling in multiple forms as part
> of a wizard.
> I'm having trouble with paths. My forms are not in my web app root they are
> in a sub directory.
> I've followed the struts example as a basis for this application but I
> cannot satisfy the action mappings for the form action.
>
> What I want is for the user to go from one form to the next after they have
> entered the correct details.
> I've tried including <html:base/> but this doesn't seem to help.
>
> Any help before I go postal?

The way that the <html:form> tag handles the "action" parameter has been
improved by a patch that I applied today.  Among other things, you should be
able to use paths with or without a leading slash (as you did in your example),
and it should work for "nested" paths as well, such as "/admin/saveAccount.do".

Could you please try the nightly build 20010128 and see if you are still having
difficulties?

> Cheers,
> Peter

Craig