See if adding

name="myFormBean"

as a parameter to the logic tag helps.

On 1/31/2001 at 6:11 PM Pete Black wrote:

Hi there,

can anyone help me out with the syntax for dealing with iterating
through an
array of Strings, returned by a FormBean property?

my current code looks like:

logic:iterate id="element" property="records">
<bean:write name="element"/><BR>
</logic:iterate>

the method getRecords() in my FormBean returns a String[] array, but i
get
this error:

java.lang.NullPointerException at
java.util.Hashtable.get(Hashtable.java,
Compiled Code)

It looks like Struts thinks it is trying to iterate over a Hashtable.
The
docs suggest that arrays are supported, since i don't really need a
Hashtable.. Does using an array require a different syntax, or should i
use
another type of object, rather than an Array?

Thanks

-Pete

-- Tel 716 425-0252; Fax 716 223-2506.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/