From: Carl Tallis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 9:52 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: WebLogic 6 & Example App

Hi -     Testing a seventh (!) app server, my luck continues unabated: Parsing of JSP File '/index.jsp' failed:
/index.jsp(3): Error in using tag library uri='html' prefix='/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld': There is no setter method for property 'lowsrc', for Tag class 'org.apache.struts.taglib.html.ImgTag'
probably occurred due to an error in /index.jsp line 3:
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld" prefix="html" %>
Tue Jan 30 21:23:26 EST 2001
Sure enough, this class has methods getlowSrc and setLowsrc.  How is this not hosing everyone?  Is there a flag to keep WebLogic from validating all the setter/getters in an application? This looks like an error that _someone_ must have solved, simply. Carl TallisDirector Of ProductsSupplyLinks, Inc.Tel: (703) 796-6010Fax: (703) 796-6014email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
begin:vcard
n:le gassic;john
tel;fax:510.500.1100
tel;work:510.500.1146
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Nightfire Software
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Software Engineer
adr;quoted-printable:;;300 Lakeside Drive=0D=0ASuite 2100;Oakland;CA;94612;
fn:john le gassic
end:vcard