Title: Blank
The subordinate file tags are processed. The subordinate files are included via a PageContext.include() which is like a jsp:include. The subordinate file can be a full fledged jsp but it will inherit some things from the outer jsp (like the buffer size) and share the same request/respone objects.
-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Tallis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2001 5:14 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Templates in Struts

Hi -

    Am I correct in inferring that the Struts templates don't process Struts tags in the subordinate files?

Carl Tallis
Director Of Products
SupplyLinks, Inc.
Tel: (703) 796-6010
Fax: (703) 796-6014

This email message contains confidential information for the above addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee you must not disclose or use the information in any manner whatsoever.
Any opinion or views contained in this email message are those of the sender, do not represent those of the Company in any way and reliance should not be placed upon its contents.
Unless otherwise stated this email message is not intended to be contractually binding. Where an Agreement exists between our respective companies and there is conflict between the contents of this email message and the Agreement then the terms of that Agreement shall prevail.