All of the Jakarta projects, including Struts, have recently migrated to
use a BugZilla installation, which you can reach at:

    http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla

All existing opened bugs that had been entered in BugRat have been
forwarded automatically, but all new bugs should be entered at the
address above.  I will be updating the Struts web site information about
this shortly.

Committers, I would in particular like you to create yourselves Bugzilla
accounts so that bugs can be assigned to you :-).  In addition, if you
would like to be the default assignee for bugs in a certain category,
please let me know.

Craig McClanahan