On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 12:31:00PM -0800, John Raley wrote:
> I didn't do a thorough walk through the source, but it appears that if I
> modify an ActionForward returned from an ActionMapping passed to
> Action.perform I am changing global state in struts.  Is this correct?

Correct. So, you should avoid it. I think you can even get some
synchronization problems, too. At the very moment when you manipulate
a forward it can be just used by another app session. There is an
actions package to manipulate struts config classes runtime
(this is my understanding and I may be wrong).            incze