Hi,

to be sure that I understand it correctly: with the JBuilder or JBuilder
Foundation it is possible
to develop web applications using struts and then run/debug the JSP files and
Java classes
inside the IDE? That would be very nice.

Regards

Michael

"Klemme, Robert, myview" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> am 05.02.2001 16:58:16

Bitte antworten an [EMAIL PROTECTED]