If you are not using EJB's the cheaper one is the Professional Version.  It
provides only two additions:  Debugging JSPs and a wizard for the JDK
configuration.  I have not used the Debugging JSP feature yet.  I purchased the
Professional Version.  However, I am having problems controlling my classpath as
stated in my other email.

Lind Jürgen wrote:

> [...]

Steven D. Wilkinson, [EMAIL PROTECTED]