I am looking for a specific example for the use of ActionFormBean

The example provided with Struts does not use the formBean parameter in
the servlet initialization parameter. Do not confuse ActionForm with
ActionFormBean!.

Any help will be appreciated

http://gallery.bluestone.com/scripts/SaISAPI.dll/Gallery.class/demos/trailMa

http://www.javareport.com/html/from_pages/view_recent_articles_jr.cfm?Articl