Yes, we use .ojsp and .sjsp for 'open' and 'secured' portions of the site.
They get mapped to one of two controllers.

James Birchfield

Ironmax
a better way to buy, sell and rent construction equipment
5 Corporate Center
9960 Corporate Campus Drive,
Suite 2000
Louisville, KY 40223

                    "Ted Husted"

                    <news.ted@hus        To:     "Struts List"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    ted.com>             cc:

                                         Subject:     Re: Ted's FAQ "What Web sites
are already Powered by Struts?"
                    02/07/01

                    03:07 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    struts-user

(http://www.ironmax.com)
>Namely the irst step in the RFQ process, and we use struts in all of
our
>informational products.

Are the links to ".ojsp" files going through the controller (e.g. ".do"
files)?

-- Tel 716 425-0252; Fax 716 223-2506.
-- http://www.husted.com/about/struts/