The actions class in struts set the MAPPINGS_KEY to
"org.apache.struts.action.MAPPINGS" along with a MESSAGES_KEY, LOCALE_KEY,
FORWARDS_KEY and ERROR_KEY.  I cannot find the "mappings.properties" file
anywhere in the jakarta-tomcat or struts directories and assumed this is why I
am getting this error message.  Does anyone know where I could find these
files?