I just upgraded to last nights build and get the following error:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Must specify type attribute if name is
specified       at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.lookup(FormTag.java:669)
at org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag.doStartTag(FormTag.java:441)   at
/getstarted/regstep1.jsp._jspService(/getstarted/regstep1.jsp.java:84) (JSP
page line 47)

This is the line in the .jsp it is complaining about:

<form:form name="registrationForm" action="regstep1.do" >

And this is what I have in struts-config.xml:

   <form-bean      name="registrationForm"
                    type="com.mas.ebiz.asp.register.RegistrationForm"/>

and

 <!-- Seller Registration - Selection of plan -->
    <action   path="/regstep1"
              type="com.mas.ebiz.asp.register.SaveRegistrationAction"
              name="registrationForm"
              scope="session"
              validate="true">
      <forward name="success"              path="/getstarted/regstep2.jsp"/>
      <forward name="failure"              path="/getstarted/regstep1.jsp"/>
    </action>

I do seem to be passing the type, so I'm not sure why I get an error?

Any pointers for places for me to look?

When I upgraded, I updated the struts.jar and copied in the latest .tlds.

Thanks, Neal