Hi,

I am looking at struts to see if it suits my needs and I have a question
about the utilisation of tags.

Is the intensive utilisation of struts tags in html a problem for web
designers ? My thought is that if they use a lot of tags (for example
tags for i18n, web designers do not see anything in the page but just
tags then they can't see it there design is ok.
So, how does it happen in reality ? They work directly on the pages
deployed in the servlet container ?

Hope you can understand my question.

Thanks in advance for the answers

Seb